Sunday, August 24, 2025

Simple & Cozy Early Fall Home Tour | Slow Living Autumn Décor

Simple & Cozy Early Fall Home Tour | Slow Living Autumn Décor

Welcome back to Vera’s Slow Living Diaries! 

Today, I’m inviting you into my home for a simple and cozy early fall home tour. My space is filled with slow living touches, thrifted décor, and a few handmade DIY projects that make autumn feel warm and inviting.

Cozy, Early Fall Home Tour
Cozy, Early Fall Home Tour

Watch YouTube video here:👇👇

https://youtu.be/O3ABU5UpQ2Y?si=FU1nS1-VawZzdOMO


  • I used mostly thrifted and handmade items to decorate.
  • Seasonal touches include natural textures, warm colors, and cozy lighting.
  • My goal is to show how you can create a welcoming home for fall on a budget.

If you enjoy cozy home tours, slow living inspiration, and homemaking on a budget, I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I share a new video every Thursday. 💛



This blog may contain a few carefully placed ads between paragraphs to support my work. Thank you for reading and supporting this space!

Simple & Cozy Early Fall Home Tour | Slow Living Autumn Décor

Welcome back to Vera’s Slow Living Diaries! 

Today, I’m inviting you into my home for a simple and cozy early fall home tour. My space is filled with slow living touches, thrifted décor, and a few handmade DIY projects that make autumn feel warm and inviting.

Cozy, Early Fall Home Tour
Cozy, Early Fall Home Tour

Watch YouTube video here:👇👇

https://youtu.be/O3ABU5UpQ2Y?si=FU1nS1-VawZzdOMO


  • I used mostly thrifted and handmade items to decorate.
  • Seasonal touches include natural textures, warm colors, and cozy lighting.
  • My goal is to show how you can create a welcoming home for fall on a budget.

If you enjoy cozy home tours, slow living inspiration, and homemaking on a budget, I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I share a new video every Thursday. 💛



This blog may contain a few carefully placed ads between paragraphs to support my work. Thank you for reading and supporting this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Be Anything You Want—Just Don’t Be Ungrateful

You Can Be Anything You Want—Just Don’t Be Ungrateful Be Grateful, Life is Good! Finding Peace in Times of Economic Uncertainty Recently,...