Friday, September 5, 2025

The Art of Slow Living in Retirement | Cozy Homemaking, DIY & Outdoor Life

The Art of Slow Living in Retirement | Cozy Homemaking, DIY & Outdoor Life

Welcome back to another week of slow living in retirement! 

In this vlog, I invite you to join me as I enjoy the little joys that shape my days. From cooking simple homemade meals to working on cozy farmhouse-inspired DIY and sewing projects, each moment adds a touch of comfort and creativity to my retired life.

I also share some homemaking routines that keep things running smoothly, along with a relaxing outdoor walk to refresh my mind and body. To top it off, I take you along on a practical shopping trip to Home Depot, where I picked up a few essentials for upcoming projects.

Retirement, for me, is all about embracing a slower pace, staying inspired through hands-on creativity, and finding happiness in everyday routines. If you enjoy thoughtful homemaking, budget-friendly DIY, and peaceful glimpses of daily life, you’ll love this week’s vlog.

Watch YouTube video here:

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ https://youtu.be/A7iSvzLdLLU?si=pjzb2DJp9Y_b0O74a

and  join me on this cozy, slow-living journey.

Sharing my Home Depot shopping
Sharing my Home Depot shopping.


Attending an event at Trout Lake
Attending an event at Trout Lake

Re-arranging the side table
Re-arranging the side table


Making a teapot Cozy from an upcycled floral top
Making a Teapot Cozy 


My meals of the week
My meals of the week 


Welcome back to another week of slow living in retirement! In this vlog, I share some of the little joys that make up my days—simple homemade meals, cozy farmhouse-inspired DIY and sewing projects, and a bit of homemaking to keep everything running smoothly. I also take you along on a relaxing outdoor walk and a practical shopping trip to Home Depot, where I picked up a few essentials for upcoming projects. Retirement life for me is all about finding comfort in the everyday, staying creative, and enjoying the simple pleasures of a slower pace




This blog may contain a few carefully placed ads between paragraphs to support my work. Thank you for reading and supporting this space!

The Art of Slow Living in Retirement | Cozy Homemaking, DIY & Outdoor Life

Welcome back to another week of slow living in retirement! 

In this vlog, I invite you to join me as I enjoy the little joys that shape my days. From cooking simple homemade meals to working on cozy farmhouse-inspired DIY and sewing projects, each moment adds a touch of comfort and creativity to my retired life.

I also share some homemaking routines that keep things running smoothly, along with a relaxing outdoor walk to refresh my mind and body. To top it off, I take you along on a practical shopping trip to Home Depot, where I picked up a few essentials for upcoming projects.

Retirement, for me, is all about embracing a slower pace, staying inspired through hands-on creativity, and finding happiness in everyday routines. If you enjoy thoughtful homemaking, budget-friendly DIY, and peaceful glimpses of daily life, you’ll love this week’s vlog.

Watch YouTube video here:

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ https://youtu.be/A7iSvzLdLLU?si=pjzb2DJp9Y_b0O74a

and  join me on this cozy, slow-living journey.

Sharing my Home Depot shopping
Sharing my Home Depot shopping.


Attending an event at Trout Lake
Attending an event at Trout Lake

Re-arranging the side table
Re-arranging the side table


Making a teapot Cozy from an upcycled floral top
Making a Teapot Cozy 


My meals of the week
My meals of the week 


Welcome back to another week of slow living in retirement! In this vlog, I share some of the little joys that make up my days—simple homemade meals, cozy farmhouse-inspired DIY and sewing projects, and a bit of homemaking to keep everything running smoothly. I also take you along on a relaxing outdoor walk and a practical shopping trip to Home Depot, where I picked up a few essentials for upcoming projects. Retirement life for me is all about finding comfort in the everyday, staying creative, and enjoying the simple pleasures of a slower pace




This blog may contain a few carefully placed ads between paragraphs to support my work. Thank you for reading and supporting this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Be Anything You Want—Just Don’t Be Ungrateful

You Can Be Anything You Want—Just Don’t Be Ungrateful Be Grateful, Life is Good! Finding Peace in Times of Economic Uncertainty Recently,...