Thursday, July 24, 2025

Quick & Healthy, Frugal, Colourful & Satisfying Meal Ideas

Quick & Healthy, Frugal, Colourful & Satisfying Meal Ideas 

As a solo retiree living simply and frugally, I find great joy in preparing nourishing meals from what I already have at home. Each week, I cook small portions that stretch across a few days, often using garden herbs, freezer veggies, and pantry staples. These meals are not fancy, but they’re comforting, waste-free, and made with care. I hope they inspire you to enjoy the quiet rhythm of cooking for One. You can watch how to… on my Yotube channel. https://youtube.com/@Verasslowlivingdiaries



Quick & Healthy Summer Salad | Frugal, Colourful & Satisfying Meal Idea
Quick & Healthy Summer Salad: romaine, carrots, mayo, cucumber and tomatoes, Parmesan cheese
⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtube.com/shorts/e5zYigh0xwI?si=79ocf36ibA4Nbbp0

Pearl Couscous & Oyster Mushrooms | Easy Budget-Friendly Lunch.
Pearl Couscous & Oyster Mushrooms | Easy Budget-Friendly Lunch.
⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtube.com/shorts/rQFdCne97Sk?si=sagncG4E-QQ_RHof

This blog may contain a few carefully placed ads between paragraphs to support my work. Thank you for reading and supporting this space!

Quick & Healthy, Frugal, Colourful & Satisfying Meal Ideas 

As a solo retiree living simply and frugally, I find great joy in preparing nourishing meals from what I already have at home. Each week, I cook small portions that stretch across a few days, often using garden herbs, freezer veggies, and pantry staples. These meals are not fancy, but they’re comforting, waste-free, and made with care. I hope they inspire you to enjoy the quiet rhythm of cooking for One. You can watch how to… on my Yotube channel. https://youtube.com/@Verasslowlivingdiaries



Quick & Healthy Summer Salad | Frugal, Colourful & Satisfying Meal Idea
Quick & Healthy Summer Salad: romaine, carrots, mayo, cucumber and tomatoes, Parmesan cheese
⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtube.com/shorts/e5zYigh0xwI?si=79ocf36ibA4Nbbp0

Pearl Couscous & Oyster Mushrooms | Easy Budget-Friendly Lunch.
Pearl Couscous & Oyster Mushrooms | Easy Budget-Friendly Lunch.
⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtube.com/shorts/rQFdCne97Sk?si=sagncG4E-QQ_RHof

This blog may contain a few carefully placed ads between paragraphs to support my work. Thank you for reading and supporting this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Be Anything You Want—Just Don’t Be Ungrateful

You Can Be Anything You Want—Just Don’t Be Ungrateful Be Grateful, Life is Good! Finding Peace in Times of Economic Uncertainty Recently,...